Construction Executive Search Firm
We have organized our firm around a small group of senior professionals qualified to conduct critical leadership or succession-related search assignments. In addition to amassing years of experience as construction recruiters, many of our consultants are degreed engineers who have held executive posts with engineering and construction firms, and speak regularly at industry associations, seminars and conferences. This industry knowledge and visibility helps us cultivate the trusted relationship with senior talent that enables us to help you as few other search firms can.
We support our construction recruiters with one of the top research and library science departments in the country, and the most advanced network and database of construction executives available anywhere. In more than three decades of experience, we have won worldwide recognition as the source for outstanding construction executives and the publisher of authoritative industry articles, executive studies, demographic reports and surveys. As our clients throughout the construction industry will confirm, we manage and fulfill sensitive, senior executive assignments with unmatched expertise and expedience.
Our services are retained, and focus exclusively on businesses in construction. These include general contractors, construction managers/project managers/program managers, design-build firms, engineering contractors (EPC) and specialty contractors.
The specific construction markets we specialize in include the following:
- Corporate & Commercial Offices including high-rise, mid-rise and low-rise office buildings.
- Retail including strip malls and shopping centers.
- Residential including multifamily, condominiums, apartments, senior living, student housing, and home building.
- Schools & Higher Education including colleges, K-12 and universities.
- Healthcare including hospitals and medical offices.
- Justice & Correctional Facilities including prisons, jails and courthouses.
- Sports & Entertainment such as stadiums, theme parks, performing arts and cultural.
- Hospitality including hotels, luxury resorts and gaming.
- Government including federal, state, local, municipal and military.
- Religious including churches and worship centers.
- Light Industrial Buildings including manufacturing, distribution, data centers, laboratories, scientific and clean rooms.
- Heavy Industrial Facilities including power, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, and water/wastewater treatment/sewer plants.
- Transportation including paving, roads, bridges, highway, rail and aviation.
- Specialty Contractors including interior/ceiling/drywall, masonry, electrical, mechanical/plumbing/HVAC/piping, restoration/disaster recovery, historic renovations, parking lots, roofing, site work/excavation/foundation, steel erection, fire protection, demolition, painting, concrete, drywall & ceiling, glazing/curtain walls, and asbestos/lead abatement.
In addition, we service real estate developers (commercial, multifamily, industrial, and mixed-use developments), facility owners and construction or building material producers who employ senior construction executives.